-JANUARY 9, 2022
- A brand new year is upon us and while 2021 was not very kind to me, I hope that 2022 will be a bit better and I want to go back to blogging. I want to pursue my passions again. So please stay tuned for more content to come this year!
-NOVEMBER 26, 2020
- It’s been a hot second, but I am back with an update. I am rebranding my blog and I have reimagined my visual brand. It’s been a little tricky trying to figure out my brand, but I’m on my way there!
-AUGUST 26, 2020
- I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but I have changed the look of my blog. I want to give my blog a little more of a professional look, especially since I want to start selling stickers. I have to wait until I have more funds before I can convert my website to have an online store. Hopefully, I can use WordPress’ store layout. I’m looking forward to it.
-JUNE 26, 2020
- I have created a Facebook page, The Young and Diabetic, and it will pretty much serve as a connection with my Instagram, younganddiabetic, and send a direct link to this website. I am slowly growing the page’s likes. I also add pictures, quotes, and advertise blog posts on the page. You should check it out and like it!
-MAY 25, 2020
- I finally registered my domain name! It’s official, we’re theyounganddiabetic.COM! Along with that, I also got an email address registered too. Now all that’s left is to rearrange and revamp the look of the blog all the way around. I can’t wait to see what’s in store from here on out.
-APRIL 30, 2020
- I have started a Product Reviews page as I recently bought a couple products related to my diabetes and I wanted to review them for my followers to enjoy.
- I have decided that Monday is for Journey updates, Wednesday is for blog posts, every other Thursday is a post related to my Journey but not updates, Saturday is for any recipes I want to share, and any extra content I want to post, like Product Reviews, will be posted on Thursday. So there will be possible blog posts four days out of the week, one post per day.
- I am also debating about making money from my blog but not on my blog by opening an Etsy shop to sell handmade items related to diabetes.
-MARCH 30, 2020
- I am adding a recipe this Saturday and therefore I have had to add a brand new page to the blog. I am also in the middle of writing next week’s blog article and that is going to lead me to another category of blog posts and I will add that new button to the homepage and blog page next week or later this week if I get bored.
- With coronavirus going on and my family and I being in the middle of our month-long quarantine, I’ve been thinking about perhaps posting blog articles twice a week but I kind of don’t want to run out of ideas for posts just yet. I’m not sure yet. I’ll decide later this week.
- I’m excited to put more time in the blog for now. I really look forward to what more I can do with my blog.
– MARCH 15, 2020
- I completely redid the homepage and the blog post pages. They look so much nicer and cleaner. I am currently working to get more media content (photos) and researching more information for more content. I am very proud of how the site looks right now. I wonder if I get BlueHost now if I have to redo all my hard work. I hope not.
- I also have a new downloadable content available for my followers via email. In order to download it, you have to subscribe to my blog via email and I’ll email the new Diabetic Log to you!
– MARCH 12, 2020
- I have a survey up that will help me get more information from you. I want to know what you want to learn about. Is there a specific question that needs answers? Are you wondering what you can expect? Fill out the survey so I can do the research for you. Who knows, maybe I don’t know the answer either but I want to learn with you.
- Also I want to feature stories from other diabetics or those whose loved ones are diabetics. Feel free to share your story, tips and advice so others can learn with us. You can submit your story by either contacting me or submitting on my Tumblr blog. You can also submit anonymously.
- Also if you have any diabetic recipes that you’ve found but can’t try for one reason or another, go ahead and send it to me, I’ll be more than happy to try it out for you.
- New Pages: Category: Diabetes Management, Frequently Asked Questions
– FEBRUARY 20, 2020
- I am constantly working on how my site looks and right now I’m pretty happy at where it is going. I have determined the color scheme I want to go with is pinks and grays.
- Here’s my new site logo to match with this new color scheme. Although I still really love the last one.
- I’ve created new pages: The Journey and Log Book. I also added buttons on my Home Page that can lead you to specific information on the blog. I want to add stories from other people on to the blog as well so feel free to share and I can feature them.
– FEBRUARY 12, 2020
- I added a new site logo to my blog and I really like it. The colors are my favorites. Let me know what you think about it.
- I created some new pages for my blog: Goals and Codes. Go ahead and check them out to see what my current goals are and see what brands and apps I am promoting.
– FEBRUARY 10, 2020
- I will start publishing posts on Wednesday @ 12:00pm. I might post twice a week but I just need to build up my post queue.
- I will start a running series of my own journey. Perhaps a weekly or bi-weekly update.